- The Cross of our Saviour Jesus Christ represents God’s love revealed to humans in a world full of hatred and violence.
- The Holy Cross is the sign of love that conquers sin and death.
- Christ’s Cross becomes a principle of new life for every Christian; a principle of profound spiritual renewal so as to acquire Christ’s sacred love.
- Everywhere we observe the Holy Cross let us recall how much God loves us and awaits for our response to His love.
- The humility and the longsuffering shown by our Saviour Jesus Christ on the Cross makes the Holy Cross an invincible weapon and a dreadful sign for demons because they cannot humble themselves.
- To assume one’s Cross is the path to salvation in Christ.
- The power of the Cross is manifested in the glory of the Resurrection.
- By accepting to be crucified from love for men and by taking upon Himself the sins of the world, our Saviour Jesus Christ transformed the Cross from a shameful instrument of torture into a symbol of life-giving love.
- The Cross is a sign of salvation and eternal life.
- The Holy Cross is the sign of victory and the principle on which the profession of faith is based.
- The signs of the Cross remain eternally in the glorified body of our Saviour Jesus Christ, Who rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven.
- The Cross is a light and a blessing unto salvation.
Patriarch Daniel reflected on Sunday on the healings related by the gospel reading: Our Saviour healed the incertitude of the father of the lunatic child. He healed the child of his sickness and freed him…
Thousands marched for life in Bucharest on Saturday, the president of Students for Life Association, Alexandra Nadane, reports. The pro-life manifestation carried out on 25 March 2017 under the slogan Help the mother and the child!…
Patriarch Justinian Marina was commemorated at Radu Voda Monastery in Bucharest, on his 40th death anniversary. His Beatitude Patriarch Daniel prayed for the rest of the soul of the worthy of remembrance Patriarch Justinian, who…
The beginning of the incarnation of the Son of God is the beginning of the deification of man, His Beatitude Patriarch Daniel said during his homily delivered on the Feast of the Annunciation. On 25…